Base Camp tomorrow. Kala Pather day after.
A few team members with altitude sickness but ok to continue so far!
Symptoms of altitude sickness:
- Periods of sleeplessness or needing more sleep than usual
- Loss of appetite
- Vivid, wild dreams (apparently especially at around 2500-3800m)! Hmmm, not sure about that one!
- Periodic breathing. (Surely we should be breathing all the time???)
- The need to rest/catch your breath frequently. (Well, I get that now if I have to run up the stairs so not sure how I will monitor that one).
- Runny nose.
- Increased urination (apparently a good sign) J